Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pretty Pastel Petals

Hello everyone,

I was playing with my pastel chalks and came up with this beauty.


The printed paper is Docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The image is Stampin' Up Embrace Life stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White and coloured with pastel chalks and a blender pen.  The ribbon is Micheal's Sheer Creations layered on a strip of Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Verve Celebrations of Thanks stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White.

I picked up this paper pad eons ago because I just loved it but for some reason, I've not used it as much as I'd have liked.  The chalks and blender pen technique is one that I found on Pinterest and thought it worth a try.  It worked pretty well and I'm very pleased with the results.  I think the chalks are probably really hard on the pens though so I'd keep that in mind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment