Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Second Take

Hello everyone,

My husband is completely preoccupied with the World Cup of Soccer.  He is rooting for the German team and his Father's Day followed that theme.


The image is Stampin' Up Happy Watercolor stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Real Red and Daffodil Delight on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. The image/sentiment is layered on Bazzill Yellow, a red of unknown origin, and Basic Black.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I wanted to replicate the German flag on this card to go with his gifts.  I think it works.  I had to place the colours carefully so I didn't have to stamp the sentiment on the black splotch.  I'm really pleased with this card and my husband loved it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment