Monday, June 30, 2014

Thankful Critters

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first in a series of thank you cards that a friend commissioned for the day care workers who look after her two boys.


The printed paper is DCWV Nana's Kids layered on Stampin' Up Close To Cocoa.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Marina Mist on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon and brad are of unknown origin.

I love these cute critters.  This paper is absolutely perfect for this series of cards.  I kept all the cards in this series very simple, quick and easy as I was rather pressed for time.  With paper this cute, you don't want to overdo it any way.

This is going to be a very weird series of posts.  As tomorrow, is July 1st, I'll be interrupting the posts for this series for my usual Christmas in July cards.  Look for more critters and a few robots and cars, starting August 1st.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment