Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Post Card Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses an element that I'd planned to use on yesterday's Christmas card.


The background image is Stampendous Christmas Background stamped in Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Recollections Vanilla.  The stamp image is Stampin' Up Merry & Type also stamped in Ridinghood Red on Recollections Vanilla, layered on more Recollections Vanilla, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is Jolee's Boutique Candy Cane Repeats.

My original intention with this particular background element was to layer it on the printed paper from yesterday's card but it was way, way too busy.  I've become rather enthralled with layering the same colour papers together and when I tried it with this card, I just fell in love.  I thought using this Merry & Type image as a stamp was utterly inspired!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment