Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Critters Christmas

Hello everyone,

My husband and I were recently visited cousins in Calgary to attend the Stampede.  We had one of the best vacations ever!  As a most sincere thank you and in keeping with my Christmas In July series, I crafted a series of Christmas cards using photos of their dogs and some others from our trip.


 The printed paper is Farm House Norland layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke.  The images are layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Creative Imaginations.

These are my cousins two wonderful dogs.  I love crafting these types of custom cards.  How could you not have a 'Merry Christmas' with these lovely two critters.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment