Friday, July 11, 2014

Holly Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas in July card using the second half of the image I originally stamped for yesterday's card.


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Christmas Carol layered Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Early Espresso and Tombow 177 and 856, and layered on more Kaisercraft Christmas Carol and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are EK Success Swarovski Elements.

I wanted this card to look entirely different from yesterday's card and I think I succeeded.  Both have a real vintage feel but this one is much darker.  I added a bit of sparkle because of the darker background as I thought it needed just a bit of shine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment