Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Holly Happiness

Hello everyone,

You just had to know that if I was crafting Christmas cards, there would be some holly cards at some point.


The image is Art Impressions Holly stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Tombow 177 and 856, and layered on Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Christmas Silhouettes stamped in Early Espresso.

I found this stamp at the end of the season last year.  I hesitated about the purchase because it is a pretty large stamp for a card.  I think stamping it off the edge, helps ground this large image.  Notwithstanding its size, I love the 'art' style of the stamp and it is really easy to colour with markers.  It certainly makes for a really striking card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment