Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Holly Stripes

Hello everyone,

You're going to find that once I got started with the holly stamps, I had a hard time stopping.


The image is Stamp Barn stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and highlighted with Sakura Red Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments, stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Ridinghood Red.

This is, by far, my favourite holly border stamp.  I was playing with using it in an unconventional fashion and found this stripes very appealing.  This was actually a really quick and easy card once I figured out the image placement.  I didn't add any further embellishments as I wanted the image to speak for itself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment