Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two Steps of Holly

Hello everyone,

I couldn't craft Christmas in July cards without using my favourite two-step stamps.


The printed paper is BoBunny Rejoice layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Early Espresso and Tombow 177 and 856, and layered on more Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees also stamped in Early Espresso.

This image is actually one of two cards.  I'd originally planned just one card with this image but once stamped, I found it was too big so I cut it into two.  I can't help but love two-step stamps.  I find the results so very satisfying.  It took me a while to get the hang of them, but thanks to my stamp positioner, I can't resist them.  I now look for two-step stamps wherever I'm surfing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment