Friday, July 18, 2014

Vintage Stocking

Hello everyone,

In keeping with yesterday's card, I pulled out these stickers which I thought would suit another vintage styled Christmas card.


The printed paper is Recollections Bright Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sticker is of unknown origin layered on a white scrap, also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Paperchase Glitter Ribbon from Target.

The photo just doesn't do justice to this glittery card.  It really sparkles!  I think this a cute and playful card.  It came together really easily once I decided upon this sticker.  My mother gave them to me years ago as part of a gift and as usual, I've hoarded them instead of crafting with them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment