Monday, August 25, 2014

Danke

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that was commissioned by a colleague.  I had made her this card in June and she wanted another along the same German theme.


The background image is Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, Real Red and Crushed Curry, and layered on Basic Black, Real Red and Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Onyx Black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act and Rustic Garden mini jewels.

I really love this card!  My colleague had requested another 'German' themed thank you card and I really wanted to craft something entirely different from her first card.  This worked!  Using 'grunge art' stamps, I've managed to craft a quintessential 'I SPI' card.  I'm really looking forward to playing with this set as I see a multitude of possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment