Friday, August 22, 2014

From This Day Forward

Hello everyone,

Today I posting a card that I crafted for my cousin who is getting married.  She has a real 'green thumb' so I had a great excuse to go totally floral.


The printed paper is Carta Bella Beautiful Moment layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke.  The image is Stampin' Up Stippled Blossoms stamped in Ruby Red, Close To My Heart Whisper and Slate and StazOn Black Cherry, on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married in Early Espresso.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I was going for a natural and really spectacular card.  I believe I succeeded!  I love how the stamped images work so well with the printed paper.  I think I tested every red ink I own to find something that worked.  This is a metal butterfly that I found in a bin on the counter of my local scrapbooking store, Crop A While.  My cousin likes butterflies as much as I do so I thought I'd add this special embellishment to her card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment