Friday, August 8, 2014

Musical Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today is my sister's birthday and I crafted this special card just for her.


The printed paper is Forever In Time Orchestra layered on Canford gold and Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Beautiful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more gold and black.  The vanilla layer was stamped with Technique Tuesday Glee in Crumb Cake.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Darice.

I saw this paper and knew right away it would end up in my stash.  My sister is quite musically inclined so many of the cards I craft for her have this theme.  When I find something unique with a music theme, it's impossible not to buy.  I could have placed the strips of ribbon more evenly but I didn't realize they were so far off until it was too later.  I doubt it will matter much when all is said and done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment