Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Sympathy

Hello everyone,

A colleague commissioned today's sympathy card.


The printed paper is DCWV Floral Prints layered on Bazzill.  The horizontal element is more Bazzill cut with Martha Stewart Layered Arches border punch.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Close To My Heart Hollyhock on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Bazzill.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.

My colleague was going through my stash and liked this card but was looking for something with a French sentiment and no ribbon.  I didn't want to copy the card exactly so I just pulled out the same paper pad and ran with it to see what I could come up with.  I'm pretty pleased with the results but I don't find this card is as inspired as I usually craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment