Saturday, August 30, 2014

Yellow Bonne Fête

Hello everyone,

There is a lot of demand for French cards at the charity sale.  I usually only craft French cards on commission as I can't use any leftovers so for the sale, I have to play with the few French sentiments I have.


The printed and layered papers are Generations Pretty Simple Primary Color Collection.  The image is Marianne Design Collectables COL1319 (stamp and die) stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Sakura Glaze pen.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

This card turned out more lovely than I pictured.  I'm not a big fan of yellow and I was a little worried this would be rather 'bumble bee-ish' but it isn't at all.  In fact, I'm going to craft a few more like these because this is an awesome simple card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment