Sunday, October 26, 2014

Autumn Money Holder

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend commissioned this money holder card for a fundraiser.  It was so much fun to craft!




The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is Bella Blvd Thankful layered on Stampin' Up textured More Mustard and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on More Mustard.  The ribbon and embellishments are of unknown origin.  The inside pocket strip and the envelop is textured More Mustard.  The outside strip is a piece of crimped Old Olive.

As much as I love this card, it was a bit of a challenge to pull together.  I was having a terrible time with my measurements.  I really enjoy crafting the multiple parts of this type of card.  I use a borrowed Stampin' Up envelop maker for the first time to make the envelop for this card and I'm totally hooked.  Once you've got it figured out (I used a You Tube video), it is the most awesome tool!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment