Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Circles And Banners

Hello everyone,

This is a card leftover from the French series I just finished. I'd planned to craft a neutral French anniversary card but that was yesterday's card and frankly, I have had enough of the Bonnidee sentiments and wanted to use something from this set I'd bought a few months back.


The printed paper is Cloud 9 Design Sparkle Celebration Dots - Cocoa Mist layered on DCWV Silky Smooth Stack.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip on Whisper White and layered on textured Bazzill and more DCWV Silky Smooth Stack.  The brad is of unknown origin, likely Multicrafts.

This Cloud 9 paper has a touch of glitter so I thought it rather inspired to pair it with some very smooth and some very textured paper.  It makes for some rather interesting contrasts.  I made these banners using a square punch.  I wish I'd made the bottom layers longer, instead of shorter, than the sentiment layer as the overlap hides too much of the bottom banners.  This is still a lovely card that I'll add to the card sale stock.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment