Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Decking The Halls

Hello everyone,

I'm working full out on Christmas cards at the moment and likely will be for the next month or so depending upon my daughter's curling schedule and commissions.


The printed paper is Authentique Festive Collection "Merry" layered on Bazzill red and green.  The sentiment is Penny Black Caroling Tree stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments are BoBunny Elf Magic jewels.

This is such a wonderfully classic Christmas card.  This year, I've really taken advantage of stamps which incorporate sentiments.  This is a new stamp that I just couldn't resist.  I think I will craft many a beautiful card with this stamp.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment