Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Girlfriend!

Hello everyone,

My best friend's birthday was in early September and though I got her card to her on time, I wasn't able to post it until now.  It was carefully crafted with her in mind!


The printed paper is Glick W205 layered on a atd green and a shimmery Bazzill lilac.  The butterfly is Marianne Collectables COL1318 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and painted with LuminArte Blushing Rose, Moonbeams, Sea Grass and Wisteria Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday.

Every part of this card was specially crafted with my girlfriend in mind.  From the elements to the colours, all of it speaks to something about this special lady!  She is an amazing woman and a great friend and I really wanted to honor her with something unique and heartfelt.  I'm lucky to have her in my corner!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment