Thursday, October 9, 2014

Just Amazing

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another two-step floral experiment that worked so much better than I imagined.


The image is Close To My Heart A Budding Friendship stamped in Stampin' Up Mauve Mist, Crushed Curry, River Rock and Close To My Heart Whisper on Whisper White.  The image is layered on River Rock, Basic Grey and BoBunny Primrose Collection.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Mark Richard silver Metals.

This card was so very easy to craft.  The hardest part was selecting the printed paper to use for layering.  Compared to yesterday's flowers, these were super easy to layer, everything lined up obviously and I didn't even use my stamp positioner.  I stamped the sentiment on the vertical because, it's one of the latest trends and this placement seemed so perfect.  I can't wait to try some of the other stamps in this set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment