Friday, October 24, 2014

Pretty Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

I was on a roll so pulled out some more 'brushstroke' Christmas images.



The image is Art Impressions Poinsettia (UMU2118) stamped in Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Ridinghood Red.  The sentiments are Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions and Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Early Espresso.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 3mm gold glitter pearls.

I love this particular image!  It is so very easy to use.  Not only does it ink up incredibly well for a large stamp but placement options are limitless.  In these particular cases, because the cards are large, I opted to stamp the images with just a little bit going over the edge.  I love adding the sparkling embellishments in the flower center and having a similar glittering ribbon, was a bonus.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment: