Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Santa Special

Hello everyone,

I craft a number of Christmas cards that are sold at a local Christmas store.  I don't often post those cards but every now and again there are some real beauties that I just have to brag about.


The image/sentiment is Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and a texture green Bazzill.  The Real Red layer was textured with Sizzix Holly and Berry Texturz.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I found this great sheet of vintage Christmas images on Amazon.ca of all places.  There were a couple of dozen images on a single sheet that were just perfect for the cards I make to sell at Tinseltown.  I really love these vintage images.  They are just so wonderfully engaging, taking you back in time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment