Friday, October 17, 2014

Scripted Trees

Hello everyone,

Another couple of cards for the Christmas boxed sets.



The images are DeNami Design Christmas Tree Script and Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on a shimmery gold and navy of unknown origin.  The images are highlighted with Tombow 993 and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I was rather proud of myself when I realized I actually had a French sentiment tree. Though the fonts and styles are really different, they have a similar look and feel because I used the same layers and embellishments.  I didn't use the same placement for the embellishments on the French card because the image is smaller and I wanted it to look just a little bit larger.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment