Monday, October 13, 2014

Simple Holly

Hello everyone,

While I was on a roll with Stampin' Up's Work of Art stamps, I thought I'd try some holly cards.



The images are Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Always Artichoke, Illuminate, and Close To My Heart Ruby on Whisper White.  The images are layered on Simple Stories December Documented Red Snowflake.  The sentiments are My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments and Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Red Glitter Dome Stickers.

Once I got out of the 'I SPI' box, I just kept going.  I think these are great holly cards.  Again, super quick and easy.  I did practice on some scrap paper before trying it on card stock as I couldn't find a Pinterest image to case.  I think I should have used a more bold sentiment on the English card but by placing the embellishments right below the wording, I think it works okay.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: