Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Simple Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

These are the last cards in this latest Christmas set for the charity card sale.



The images are Stampin' Up Work of Art and Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic stamped in Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Nick Bantock Prussian Blue, and Close To My Heart Twilight and Outdoor Denim on Whisper White.  Select images were heat embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The sentiments are Kaisercraft Christmas Carol and Magenta stamped in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue on Whisper White.  The image and sentiment elements are layered on Marina Mist.  The embellishments are Daisyds All That Glitters Rhinestone.

I couldn't figure out how to use the Work of Art stamps to make snowflakes so I decided to stamp a background then overstamp with snowflakes in different colours and textures.  I love the results!  It still works with the brush stroke images of the other cards in the sets.  I also wanted to do something in blue to offset the greens and reds of the other three cards.  I'm very happy with these sets and I'm pumped to keep going!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment