Friday, October 10, 2014

Splattered

Hello everyone,

My last couple of cards were distinctly feminine so I decided to play with another stamp set that I'd picked up recently to see what type of masculine card I could come up with.


The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  All the panels are layered on Mossy Meadow. The embellishments are Fabricland.

This is certainly not what you could call an 'I SPI' card.  I'd seen a number of cards with this stamp set however and I found them terribly appealing so I thought I'd give them a try.  It took a couple of attempts before working out something I liked.  It was worth the effort.  There is something about the splatter that I just really like.  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this set so look for some more out of the 'norm' cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment