Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Starring Wreath

Hello everyone,

As much as I wasn't crazy about yesterday's purple card, I love today's card.


The image is Penny Black Star Dance stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White and layered on Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Penny Black Joy Filled also stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Jewel Rhinestones.

This is a cover-up card.  I goofed an impression on the card base and had to come up with a new idea.  Furthermore, this isn't the best impression of this image.  It wasn't so bad that I felt I had to throw it out but not quite good enough for my Tinseltown cards.  I had crafted a series of cards with this image in a number of different colours and they've made a wonderful series.  I'm glad I didn't waste this image because this card is wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment