Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Classy Good Luck

Hello everyone,

I was looking for some inspiration and came across BasicGrey's Little Black Dress paper pad.  Its the perfect paper for both masculine and feminine cards.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Little Black Dress layered on Recollections Kraft and Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Perfect Plurals stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Vanilla and layered on Kraft and Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishment is Junque and Gems.

This Little Black Dress paper is perfect for the classy card I wanted to craft for the feminine version of this sentiment.  I love black, vanilla and kraft together.  Add the fancy, lacy pattern, this card turned out so much better than I hoped.  I probably could have foregone the ribbon but I had placed it before I thought about the butterfly.  It's certainly not dire as the card turned out just fine in the end.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: