Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Circles

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's special commission, I'm back to posting goodbye/good luck/retirement cards.  Today's card is a super fun masculine version.


The printed paper is Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Verve Treasured Words stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and layered on more Night of Navy and Lucky Limeade that was die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

This card is maybe a little more sparkly and shiny than I would normally try on a masculine card but I figured that would be offset by the more masculine colour palette.  It is actually quite a simple card that looks like so much more because of the busy paper and all the added embellishments.  I thought the embellishments were quite like nail heads.  I think this card works quite well overall.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: