Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy For Him

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the masculine version of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Lauderdale layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Pear.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Pear and white.  The Pear layer was textured with Quickutz Stripes Label.  The embellishments are punched from Basic Black and adhered with brads of unknown origin.

I'm not entirely certain how masculine this card actually is.  With the brighter green layers, it strikes me as more gender neutral.  I added the black flags because there was so much green space on the card I found it a little too much.  I had forgotten about the white core of the Close To My Heart paper so was a little disappointed at the 'distressed' aspect but decided to go ahead with it anyway because it actually adds another layer of overall interest.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: