Thursday, February 5, 2015

Juniper Swallowtail

Hello everyone,

As I was designing yesterday's card, I played with some different ink colours before I ultimately decided on the Hollyhock ink.  I wasn't going to waste this impression.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Juniper.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card as much as yesterday's version.  The colour is a little more muted than the red but it's still pretty spectacular.  I have to say, this image is fabulous all on it's own but using the clear glitter pen to different parts of the wings is just amazing!  It doesn't show really well in the photograph but in real life its just gorgeous!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: