Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Swallowtail And Sunshine

Hello everyone,

One of my beginners really like butterflies so I decided I will really challenge them to use this big stamp to craft a pretty straightforward but really striking card.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Close To My Heart Hollyhock on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Hollyhock.  The sentiment is Verve Accent Notes stamped in Early Espresso.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Sparkles.

I truly, truly love this Swallowtail stamp.  Every card I've ever made with this stamp has been incredible!  It really takes some practice to ink and stamp but the results are utterly worth the effort.  I think the beginners will, at the same time, love me and hate me for making them try this card but I will help them succeed no matter what!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I love this bg butterfly. I hope it makes your newbies happy. It is a great card.

    ReplyDelete