Friday, April 10, 2015

Circles of Thanks

Hello everyone,

I did an awful lot of playing with my alcohol inks stash and am not quite finished crafting some great cards, if I do say so myself.


The image is Hero Arts Artistic Circles stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and layered on Recollections White and textured Bazzill teal.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Lacy and Lovely stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 3mm Teal Elements.

I was so happy with this card from the thank you card series that I recently finished that I thought I'd try using the same stamp on an alcohol inked background.  I am not disappointed in the least!  This is a crazy wonderful stamp!  It is one of those incredibly memorably stamps that I really shy away from because I find the cards I craft with them are so hard to make really original and unique.  That being said, I sometimes can't resist.  I'm so happy with these two cards that I really don't care in the least that they are so very similar.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment