Friday, April 3, 2015

More Butterfly Blues

Hello everyone,

I'm not really finished with either the alcohol inked papers nor the butterfly die cuts.


The butterflies are made from a piece of glossy paper covered with a variety of Ranger alcohol inks and die cut with Memory Box Fairyland Butterflies. The background layers are Recollections White textured with Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder sprayed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist and layered on Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Brilliant Blue.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

This card makes these amazing die cut butterflies pop!  It is more like what I'd hoped for from yesterday's card.  The other wonderful result is that the blended ink is much more noticeable against the white background.  Alcohol ink is probably one of my favourite things but I don't use as much as I would like to.  Like glitter, it is very messy and I tend to blitz with it when I have everything out on my desk.  This card certainly hits my all time favourites list!

I hope you enjoy this card an come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment