Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sparkle And Shine

Hello everyone,

I'm going to be working on cards for the Fall charity card sale for the next while.  I'm using up a box of card bases that I've had in my stash for quite a while.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Momenta Patty Young Designs layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Close To My Heart Slate on Recollections White and layered on Momenta and Smoothie.  The printed paper is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

The photo doesn't do this card justice.  The Stickles in the center of each flower adds not only some great shimmer but some amazing texture.  This particular piece of paper is not a favourite from this collection but with the Stickles it's transformed.  I'm keeping these charity cards really simple.  There are a lot of cards to craft and if I get too complicated, not only do they become expensive, but we won't have the stock we need.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment