Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Swallowtail Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I love this image and am having such a wonderful time with the alcohol inked paper that I thought I'd see what happens when I combine the two.  Not one iota of disappointment.


The images is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White.  The background is Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections White.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Marble Hypnotic Rox.

Even though there are lots of blues and silvers in this paper, there is also a titch of purple and it works amazingly with the Blackberry Bliss.  Like so many of my recent cards, what I originally planned, didn't work out.  I was cleaning the stamp and accidentally sprayed the image, making the rest of the layer useless.  As I didn't want the image to be wasted, I decided to cut it out and place it over the edges of the card.  I'm so in love with this card, I don't want to put it in my stash.  That being said, I can always craft another.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment