Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bloomin' Birthday

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of friends whose birthdays are just around the corner so while I was in Birthday card mode, I thought I'd see what I could craft.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Painted Blooms layered on Soft Sky.  The image is Stampin' Up Mother's Love stamped in Wild Wasabi on Recollections White and coloured with Tombow 098, 679, and 772.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White and layered on more Soft Sky.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

There are times when you want to go wild and colourful and there are times when you want to go soft and sweet.  This is definitely a soft and sweet card.  My girlfriend is a quietly sweet woman and this card suits her perfectly.  This has to be one of my favourite Stampin' Up papers of all time.  The watercolour style is extremely forgiving making it perfect for this two-step stamp.  I am also quite enamored with this Gina Marie set of sentiments.  It is so versatile and goes with virtually every style of card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment