Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fabulous Floral

Hello everyone,

I decided to try playing with some of my new stamps today.


The images are Stampin' Up Remarkable You stamped in StazOn Olive Green and Timber Brown on Recollections White.  The images were painted with Wine & Roses, Olive Vine, Coral Berry, Mango Mambo, and Blushing Rose LuminArte Twinkling H2Os, highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999, and layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in StazOn Timber Brown.

I'm only OK happy with this card.  I love that it is big, bold and quite striking.  I wish I had been able to blend the paint better.  It's not terrible but I wish it was better.  I kept everything really simple because with flower of this size and colour, you really don't need a whole heck of a lot more.  I want to repeat this flower but colour the images using chalks.  I think it will offer a whole new, amazing look.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment