Monday, June 29, 2015

For A Woman

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's great masculine card I decided to use the flip side of the printed paper to craft a female birthday card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wings stamped in Crumbcake, Soft Suede, Night of Navy and Midnight Muse on Whisper White.  The image was die cut with Sizzix Bold Butterflies Framelits.  The sentiment, also Watercolor Wings was stamped in Midnight Muse on Whisper White.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel.

I am in love with this stamp set.  I mimicked the colours from the printed paper, though I should have used some Crushed Curry to work with the visible flower center.  It's still an awesome card!  The multi-step stamping was one of the easiest I've ever used.  The layers line up easily and the coordinating die cut was a breeze.  I will use this a lot!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment