Thursday, June 18, 2015

Owl Thanks II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second of four thank you cards that were commissioned by a girlfriend.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and Blue Bayou, and Close To My Heart Honey.  The owl is the Stampin' Up punch in Blue Bayou, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black and Whisper White, and Close To My Heart Honey.  The heart element of the owl was coloured with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Altenew Scribbled Flowers stamped in Early Espresso.

I try to be open to different sentiment placements and layouts so when I was thinking about this one, I decided it would be an opportune time to try something different with the sentiment.  I just love the results!  As I look over this card, I think I should have added a small Lucky Limeade square layer to the right side of the punched squares.  I may still yet.  At least give it a dry run to see what it looks like.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment