Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Simple Elegance

Hello everyone,

Yet another charity Christmas card for you today.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland layered on a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The ornament is Cottage Cutz Filigree Ornament Trio die cut from a brushed gold of unknown origin.  The brad is also of unknown origin.

I'm still working with pieces from my scrap bin of Christmas papers and going sentiment-less.  This card couldn't be more quick and easy.  I have to qualify that because this particular die is a right, royal pain in the butt.  No matter how I put together the sandwich, I have to use an Exacto knife to remove the intricate pieces from these dies.  It's so frustrating that every time I use this die, I swear I'll throw it out.  All that said, this card turned out great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment