Monday, June 8, 2015

Wonderful Wreath

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card takes advantage of a wreath stamp and die cut I'd not yet used.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is American Crafts Kringle & Company layered on K&Company Tim Coffey.  The image is Stampin' Up Wondrous Wreath stamped in Always Artichoke and Ruby Red on Recollections Vanilla and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.  The image was die cut with a Sizzix Wreath Framelit.

As much as I love Christmas I find wreaths, like trees, a really challenge to use because they are circles and triangles, not lovely and conforming squares.  That being said, I'm utterly thrilled with this wreath and I think it's the die cut that is doing it for me.  This card worked so well, I can't wait to try it on other Christmas cards.  I wasn't overly happy with the berries so I used the Stickles to liven them up a bit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment