Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Canadian Christmas

Hello everyone!

It's Christmas In July month at I SPI.  It's also Canada Day!  Many of the cards I will craft this month will be for my own stash.  You'll see lots and lots of holly!


The printed paper is Recollections City Sidewalks layered on Recollections red and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is DeNami Design stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Recollections white and layered on more red and white.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Red Jewels and Mark Richards 5mm silver metals.

I always start Christmas In July with a red and white card to celebrate Canada Day - its so traditional all the way around.  I love the vertical mix of jewels and metals for the embellishments.  It pops much more in reality than in this photo.  The card bases I'm using were gifted to me by a friend and they're large, 5X7 large.  They are perfect for this vertical sentiment which I can't use on smaller card bases.  Overall, I think this is a great way to start July!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment