Monday, July 20, 2015

Elegant Ornaments

Hello everyone,

There are times when I end up crafting a Christmas card that just takes my breath away.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Just Believe layered on silver Momenta.  The image is Stampin' Up Merry & Type stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder, and layered on a shiny silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metal.

I'm utterly in love with this card!  The silver pattern on the printed paper is truly lovely and it is amazing against the two-tone silver background layer.  These silver embossed ornaments, my favourites, are stunning with all the silver.  The tiny flourishes in the sentiment are perfect with the printed paper.  All in all, this is one fabulous OMG Christmas card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment