Friday, July 24, 2015

Holly Flourish

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July card is all holly and makes me so happy.


The printed paper is Bazzill Basics "Happy Holidays" Believe layered on Nordic Pine.  The background image of the sentiment element is Penny Black Christmas Story stamped in Stampin' Up Crumbcake on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a textured green of unknown origin (likely Bazzill).  The sentiment is Rubbernecker stamped in Early Espresso.  The image is Couture Creations Intricutz Die Holly & Berry Flourish die cut from a textured red of unknown origin (likely Bazzill).

I couldn't resist buying this die when I saw it at the store.  It was a little fussy to get out of the die but I think that has more to do with the worn cutting pads as opposed to the die itself.  I'm very happy with the results.  This is a pretty wonderful holly die!  I used the background stamp for the sentiment element because there is a hint of writing on the printed paper.  This Rubbernecker sentiment is perfect with the flourishes coordinating with the die.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment