Monday, July 13, 2015

Holly For You

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July card is part of a variety set that I crafted for a friend of my mother's.


The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla, coloured with Tombow 098 and 856, and layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Penny Black Winter Wonders stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

I couldn't craft a set of variety cards without including a Christmas card.  I was going through my holly stamp stash and decided to use one of my favourite holly stamps.  It's a two-step stamp that, thanks to my stamp positioner, always turns out wonderfully.  Given my mother will be mailing all of these cards, I used more flat embellishments so there wouldn't be any issues with Canada Post.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment