Friday, July 10, 2015

Modern Vintage

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July card is vintage with a real modern vibe.


The background image is Stampendous Christmas Background stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Recollections White and layered on Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.  The image is Rubber Stampeded Santa Collage stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, covered with Crystal Glitter Ritz microfine transparent glitter and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

I can't craft a Christmas card without using this Santa image.  I think it is one of the most perfect Santa images I've ever come across.  It doesn't necessarily need to be coloured (but it could be), it works well glittered or simply stamped, and it is awesome in absolutely any colour.  What more could you ask for in an image.  Once again I really offset the image because I didn't want to cover up too much of the great background.  I'm getting closer to the sweet spot too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment