Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sweet And Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July card is unbelievably quick and easy.


The printed papers are K&Company Yuletide and Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment is also K&Company Yuletide.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers red glitter domes.

I think it took me longer to decide upon the elements than to actually craft this card.  If every you're in need of a card in short order, this is something I'd recommend.  Coordinating paper and chip board stickers and some pretty ribbon and embellishments are easy and quick to pull together.  I love this sweet little oval.  I probably went a little overboard with the glittering gems but they just affixed themselves so easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon,

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment