Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Those Three Trees

Hello everyone,

I've another Christmas In July card today.


The printed paper is Recollections City Sidewalks layered on Recollections Red and a textured green of unknown origin.  The image is Gina K The Magic of Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Garden Green on Recollections White, highlighted with Sakura Yellow glitter pen, and layered on more red and green.  The banner is Sizzix Banners Framelits die cut in red.  The embellishment is Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

I picked up this Recollections paper at the end of last season thinking I would like it more than I do.  Its 'cartoonish' style is more challenging than I thought because I don't have a lot to go with it.  This paper doesn't require a sentiment, just images and the images in my stash don't work all that well.  I'll have to come up with some creative ways of using up this paper.  Should be interesting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment