Sunday, July 12, 2015

Vintage Greetings

Hello everyone,

Elements of today's Christmas In July card actually sat in pieces on my desk for a few days before I could bring it all together.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder Wishes - Merry Little Berries layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Real Red.  The image is Stampendous Season's Post stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White, and layered on Real Red.  The banners are Sizzix Banners Framelits die cut from Always Artichoke and Real Red.  The embellishments are BoBunny Elf Magic jewels.

I actually stamped this image/sentiment a few days ago but it didn't work with the paper I'd selected so I put it aside.  This printed paper works so much better.  I really love the banners, already having used them twice in a week, I would expect to see more of them.  I think, in this instance, they really make the image/sentiment pop.  I could have added more embellishments but decided, in this case, less is more.  Sometimes it is.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment